Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ooops, we missed it again !!!

Nen and I again forgot about it for the second consecutive year.

Last year pun we missed it. Sama-sama tak ingat.

Masa tu both of us were very busy la kut.

This year it happened again.

Tapi at least this year, we have a valid reason not to remember.

Yesterday we were busy getting Nen discharged from the hospital.

Even today's unique date of 090909 fail to trigger anything in my head.

That was until Nen buzz me over the YM.

Semalam rupanya was our 8th wedding anniversary.

And we spent the day together yesterday, and yet none of us remembered.

Happy anniversary, my love.

Weekend ni kita gi celebrate, ok?

Sorry I forgot about it.

Tapi thank God you did, too.

Heheheehehe.

2 comments:

Ummi Izzah Zahra dan Dzarr said...

Happy anniversary.. semoga kalian berbahagia selamanya

Cikgooden said...

moga berbahagia selalu.....kalut sungguh no?..saampai lupa...moga nen okey..