Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend - The Ramones


As my Proton Aeroback drove on away from the LRT station, the first thing I asked once she sat next to me on the first time we went out was
, "you ada duit dalam 200 ringgit, tak?"

She was shocked. And she immediately stiffen up in her seat.

I don't know what questions played in her mind at that moment, being asked such by the bloke you're on a first date with.

But of course, apa-dan-siapa pun akan terkejut bila some one yang baru first time jumpa kurang dari 2 minit lepas dah tanya ada duit ke tak.


"Kalau takde, baik you pakai seatbelt," I delivered my punchline.

She started smiling, eased up a little and put on the seatbelt.

And I fell in love to her coy smile.

Happy 10th anniversary, Nen!

I always love it when you smile.


2 comments:

fawwaz zayya said...

dasat gk jiwang dlm brutal2 lu bro.. buleh pinjam ayat maut tu lps ni, huhuhu!

My blog said...

haha, asek mang