Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My BFF


Muhammad Imran weighted 2.55 kilos at birth.

He slept through his first month mostly.

The first three weeks, aku tak berani dukung Imran langsung, eventhough I wanted to.

This coming Friday, Imran will be 3 months old. And he's almost 6 kilos already.

Not only has he gained in weight, I notice that my boy has develop his senses and is also more alert.

Imran responds when called and has come to recognise family members like Opah, MakSu and sister cousin Kak Fira, besides Nen & me, of course.

While he finds comfort in his Mak's arms, I am his entertainer. I talk to him all the time, and Imran goes goo-goo-gaa-gaa, as if talking to me.

I am reliable enough to feed him, and last weekend I successfully coaxed him to sleep without assistance from Nen.


Strangely, waiting for him to wake up in the morning actually is the highlight of my day.

Without fail, when he wakes up, the first thing he'll do is greet Nen & me both with his sweet smile. No shit. It happens every morning.

I have discovered one level of happiness never experienced before with Imran's presence in my life.

Imran, I know we're gonna be really good buddies.




No comments: