Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8.9.10


Date hari nih cantik sekali... 8.9.10.

Hari nih 9 tahun lepas, aku n Nen diijabkabulkan and we became husband and wife.

Alhamdulillah, Phase 1 kami dah go thru together.

Now we've moved on to the next stage.

Dah 40 hari Imran lahir dalam hidup kami berdua.

We celebrated our anniversary this year by shopping for more baju Raya for Imran.

Maybe tak seromantik a dinner for two, but the great feeling of picking out a romper which boldly states "Mischief Maker" for our little boy is a priceless memory for me.

I think Nen & I are gonna be okay in Phase 2.

Allah help us be good parents.

Oh, and one more thing...

Please let me be the cool one.

Amiiin.




1 comment:

badmd said...

I'm sure both of you will do just fine , papa bob and mama nen :)
most welcome to join my blog , newbie baru nak start daa