Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What I can't be today, I can be tomorrow!


Alhamdulillah, today was good.

Benda2 yang perlu utk job backdrop concert show berjalan lancar setakat ni. Dah dapat all the music files and distributed to my guys. They're gonna be on top of it by tomorrow, Allah permits.

And I had a very positive discussion with some people offering potentially good career prospects petang tadi. Apakah pula yang akan Bob lakukan sekarang? Kita nantikan apa kesudahannya...

To highlight lagi how productive today was, masa drive balik rumah abis semua kerja, sekali bila aku play je the cd, keluar lagu yang memang sajak benar dijadikan background music untuk highlightkan mood aku masa tu.

Yup, it was Paul Weller's 'Changing Man.' Music best, lyrics outstanding. Baca the lyrics kat bawah ni to see what I mean:

Is happiness real?
Or am I so jaded?
I can't see or feel - like a man been tainted
Time is on loan - only ours to borrow
What I can't be today - I can be tomorrow
And the more I see - the more I know
The more I know - the less I understand.
I'm the changing man - built on shifting sands
I'm the changing man - waiting for the bang
To light a bitter fuse.


I kept thinking, "waiting for the bang to light my creative fuse?"

Anyway Mr Weller, great song, man!

You dig me now, brader?

****************

*Note : Who is Paul Weller?

Paul Weller (born John William Weller 25 May 1958, in Sheerwater, near Woking, Surrey), is an English singer-songwriter.
Weller was the leader and creator behind the formation of two successful bands,
The Jam (1976-1982) and The Style Council (1983-1989), before starting a successful solo career in 1990.[1] He has remained essentially a national rather than an international star, possibly because much of his songwriting is rooted in British culture. He is also the principal figure of the 1970s Mod revival and is often called the Modfather.[2]

From Wikipedia




No comments: