Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So you married a bloke...



This morning, before she left for work, SiComel-Comel Nen placed a new different deodorant bottle on the bathroom counter.

I noticed the colour is different from the deodorant that I am used to wearing.

Normally the bottle's white.

This one's grey.

"This one is for MEN," she said. Her eyes were even stern.

Hahahahahah... If I were Nen, I'd be pissed off too, I mean, like all these while, everytime after shower, I'll just use her deodorant on my armpits. As a result, every bottle finishes twice as fast.

The fact is, I dont really care about these things. Asal ada, cukup. Her deodorant smells good. Should make my armpits smell good.

So I put them on.

And if I'm shovering, and no shampoo, no problem.

I'll wash my hair with the soap. One soap, cleans everything.

I'll force the last drop of toothpaste I can squeeze out, and if there's none still, I just brush my teeth anyway.

I know of guys who keep an arsenal of toiletries.

Ada facial scrub, shampoo, conditioner, and all things gay.

Branded clothes, trendy hairstyle.

But that's not me.


My tshirts are cheap (but super-cool!).

And I keep my hair real short so it doesn't bother me so much.

Heck, I'm an ordinary overly-simple man.

Sorry sayang, it's just me. A bloke.

Who wears your deodorant.

Hahahaha. I'm so cute.

1 comment:

Nisyah said...

boring betul....