Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kawan Baru...

Tadi jumpa doctor. He told me it's the steroids that keep me walking up and about seminggu ni.

Aku sendiri still kena reducekan uric acid level by myself.

So I have to take a certain medication untuk keep the gout away. Unfortunately, I am elergic to the common medication for gout sufferers.

So Dr Balbir's re-prescribing me with Probenecid to keep the uric acid from causing gout attacks, which he already did last year.

My mistake was, aku tak continuously makan ubat tu. So I'm wrong there.

Next appointment : 22 Sept.

Itu kena buat blood test to determine uric acid.

The doctor told me that I'd have to take Probenecide for life if I want to be okay.

This time aku ikut cakap dia.

Tahap keinsafan aku amat tinggi for now.

Hehehehehehehe.... by the way, kenalkan...

Probenecid.

Ni member kamcheng gua yang baru.

No comments: