Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crocodile Dundee Is A Pussy!

If any one asks me, "negara mana kau paling benci, Bob?"

I'll answer with certainty, "AUSTRALIA!"

The Australians I'm working with are nothing like Crocodile Dundee I've come to love in the 80's.

They are stupid, yet arrogant. Perasan bagus, tapi their work is full of flaws. Yet tak pernah mengaku. Bastard criminal descendants, that's what they are. Screw your "G'day, mate!", wankers!

Angin betul aku hari ni dengan diorang! Menyesal aku layan Crocodile Dundee & suka Kylie Minogue selama ni.

Well, maybe ada satu je persamaan antara the Ausies I'm working on dengan Crocodile Dundee - Stupidity!

Kalau aku keluarkan pisau & tunjuk kat diorang, they (the fools I'm working with and Croc Dundee) will all say, "that's not a knife, THIS is a knife!" sambil keluarkan boomerang.

Dah bodoh tu, siap insult negara aku lagi pikirkan kita still dok atas pokok & kat KL merata-rata ada monyet. Negara kau orang la penuh lalat!

So Nen, write off Australia from the list of country we want to visit.

I'm not going to visit the blasted country!

Nasib aku tak pernah sokong or rasa nak beli jersey wallabies!

No comments: