Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hari ini aku betul-betul buntu sehabisnya.

I've tried all my best, but this fucked-up project is not heading towards the desired ending.

Pagi nanti, Mark the Ausie director wants to preview 3 episodes.

My animators completed only 2. And the bloody compositor buat perangai dah seminggu lebih masuk & balik kerja ikut suka. Today, he's not in at all.

Sampaikan tonight I had to get back-up compositor.

And yet still sampai sekarang, everything remains uncertain.

I am so not okay.

My fate is sealed for the morning to come.

Mark and my bosses will all hammer down on me. And I am not sure if I can take this anymore.

I might just fucking snap.

I might. Just fucking snap.


"Ya Allah, janganlah Kau bebankan aku dengan sesuatu yang tak mampu kutanggung."

No comments: